Only good news we are sharing at Minimal™. A few days ago we lunch this website, we receive the oficial Playing Lean game directly from OSLO thanks to Ash Maurya and the Iterate Team, our scandinavian partners and today we want to share a new one.
Lean Startup Conference is the biggest Lean Community event of the planet. Created by Eric Ries, this year they innovate and they will livestream the event for free throw official partners around the globe. Yes, we are one of them.
More than 100 entrepreneurs will share their first-hand experiences, including:
- Alexander Osterwalder, lead author of the international bestseller Business Model Generation
- Ryan Hoover, founder of Product Hunt
- Amy Jo Kim, world-renowned social game designer, community architect and startup coach
- Laura Klein, author of UX for Lean Startups
- Cindy Alvarez, head of user experience and product design for Yammer (a Microsoft company)
- Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup and more.
You can watch the conference for free on Nov. 16 – 19th, between 15:00 y 22:20 hrs (Chile)
Did we mention that this Platinum Pass usually cost around USD $ 3.850.- ?
Register Free inside this UNIQUE REGISTRATION LINK